CPWC S&R WORKERS’ COMPENSATION FOR SAFETY & RISK PROFESSIONALS
CLAIMS PRACTITIONER IN WORKERS’ COMPENSATION
Workers’ Compensation For Safety & Risk Professionals
With the professional Certificate CPWC S&R – Workers’ Compensation For Safety & Risk Professionals, better protect the company’s interests and reduce exposure through:
- improved claims investigation.
- becoming aware of the potential conflicts of interest by the workers’ compensation administrator.
IEA’s Claims Practitioner in Workers’ Compensation, (CPWC) program provides a practical, hands-on learning experience for the complex world of Workers’ Compensation. Presented at a practical desk level, this curriculum includes learning tools such as case studies and soft skills along with technical information.
- Learn how to identify when your Insurance company’s priorities may differ from your priorities.
- Learn patterns of fraud to identify risks and reduce exposure
- Reduce liability by understanding the basics indemnification agreements
[su_spoiler title=”Who should attend?”]
- Safety and Risk Professionals
PURCHASE THE ENTIRE CPWC S&R ON DEMAND TRACK AND SAVE!
OR PURCHASE YOUR MODULES INDIVIDUALLY
To purchase your modules a-la-carte, simply scroll down, select the module of your choice, hit the “Learn More” tab, and enroll.
REQUIRED TEXT BOOKS
The following are required for each of the 24 modules. Click hereto purchase these books.
- California Workers’ Compensation Handbook, Stanford Herlick – 2018 Edition
- Workers’ Compensation Laws of California – Thirty-Sixth Edition
CONTINUING EDUCATION REQUIREMENT
Six CEUs in workers’ compensation or disability management per year. See CE Options Here .
CPWC S&R MODULES
COVERAGE & CLAIMS
& SET UP
WC INJURIES &
& CLAIM AUDITS
DISCOVERY & CLAIM