WC HRA WORKERS’ COMPENSATION FOR HR PROFESSIONALS – ADVANCED
CLAIMS PRACTITIONER IN WORKERS’ COMPENSATION
IEA’s Claims Practitioner in Workers’ Compensation, (CPWC) program provides a practical, hands-on learning experience for the complex world of Workers’ Compensation. Presented at a practical desk level, this curriculum includes learning tools such as case studies and soft skills along with technical information.
CPWC HRA Objective: Workers’ Compensation is one of the most expensive costs employers face. It is also one of the most convoluted, with significant changes on a regular basis. Master a basic understanding of workers’ compensation to help you manage your exposure and costs.
- Learn how your claims administrator may look at things differently than you do.
- Learn to detect patterns of fraudulent behavior.
- Understanding out of state employees and issues over liabilities for injuries
- Understanding wage loss and earning capacity.
- Reduce Disability through the RTW process.
- Wrapping up the claim and your exposure.
[su_spoiler title=”Who should attend?”]
HR Generalists and HR Managers
PURCHASE THE ENTIRE CPWC HRA ON DEMAND TRACK AND SAVE!
OR PURCHASE YOUR MODULES INDIVIDUALLY
To purchase your modules a-la-carte, simply scroll down, select the module of your choice, hit the “Learn More” tab, and enroll.
REQUIRED TEXT BOOKS
The following are required for each of the 24 modules. Click hereto purchase these books.
- California Workers’ Compensation Handbook, Stanford Herlick – 2018 Edition
- Workers’ Compensation Laws of California – Thirty-Sixth Edition
CONTINUING EDUCATION REQUIREMENT
Six CEUs in workers’ compensation or disability management per year. See CE Options Here .
CPWC HRA MODULES