CPWC C&I WORKERS’ COMPENSATION CLAIMS INITIATION & INVESTIGATION
CLAIMS PRACTITIONER IN WORKERS’ COMPENSATION
IEA’s Claims Practitioner in Workers’ Compensation, (CPWC) program provides a practical, hands-on learning experience for the complex world of Workers’ Compensation. Presented at a practical desk level, this curriculum includes learning tools such as case studies and soft skills along with technical information.
CPWC C&I Objective: Better understand the intricacies of Workers’ Compensation Claims Initiation and Investigation
- Claim Initiation & Set up
- WC Injuries and Exclusive Remedy
- Claim Compenssability
- Overview of WC Benefits
[su_spoiler title=”Who should attend?”]
- Anyone who wants to learn about or brush up on Claims Initiation and Investigation
PURCHASE THE ENTIRE CPWC C&I ON DEMAND TRACK AND SAVE!
OR PURCHASE YOUR MODULES INDIVIDUALLY
To purchase your modules a-la-carte, simply scroll down, select the module of your choice, hit the “Learn More” tab, and enroll.
REQUIRED TEXT BOOKS
The following are required for each of the 24 modules. Click hereto purchase these books.
- California Workers’ Compensation Handbook, Stanford Herlick – 2018 Edition
- Workers’ Compensation Laws of California – Thirty-Sixth Edition
CONTINUING EDUCATION REQUIREMENT
Six CEUs in workers’ compensation or disability management per year. See CE Options Here .
CPWC S&P MODULES
& SET UP
WC INJURIES &