CPWC AOE WORKERS’ COMPENSATION MEDICAL FOR AOE/COE INVESTIGATORS
CLAIMS PRACTITIONER IN WORKERS’ COMPENSATION
IEA’s Claims Practitioner in Workers’ Compensation, (CPWC) program provides a practical, hands-on learning experience for the complex world of Workers’ Compensation. Presented at a practical desk level, this curriculum includes learning tools such as case studies and soft skills along with technical information.
CPWC AOE Objective: Improve business by learning how to better secure and assess relevant information so that your clients can make more informed compensability decisions.
- Learn the 6 conditions of compensability
- What information is relevant to the compensability determination.
- Circumstances in which the injured worker may be entitled to benefits or damages beyond the Workers’ Compensation system.
[su_spoiler title=”Who should attend?”]
- AOE/COE INVESTIGATORS
PURCHASE THE ENTIRE CPWC AOE ON DEMAND TRACK AND SAVE!
OR PURCHASE YOUR MODULES INDIVIDUALLY
To purchase your modules a-la-carte, simply scroll down, select the module of your choice, hit the “Learn More” tab, and enroll.
REQUIRED TEXT BOOKS
The following are required for each of the 24 modules. Click hereto purchase these books.
- California Workers’ Compensation Handbook, Stanford Herlick – 2018 Edition
- Workers’ Compensation Laws of California – Thirty-Sixth Edition
CONTINUING EDUCATION REQUIREMENT
Six CEUs in workers’ compensation or disability management per year. See CE Options Here .
CPWC AOE MODULES
& SET UP
WC INJURIES &
OF WC BENEFITS